Friday, July 23, 2010

6 years ago...


6 years ago today I married my wonderful husband! I am so thankful for all that he has done for our little family these last 6 years and look forward to the many memories that are to come.


Last night when I thought I was going to pull my hair out because my two wonderful daughters thought it was a fun game to not go to bed, in walks my amazing husband carrying a dozen red roses, a card and a grin on his face when he looked at me and said, "I will take it from here." Me being the emotional prego that I am, just started crying. I knew he had taken the whole weekend off to be with me and the kids, but I had no idea he was getting off early so I wouldn't have to put kids to be last night. It was a perfect gift after the crazy time I was having.


Today we are shipping the kids out and having some alone time, which we haven't had in a LONG TIME!!!! And just enjoying each others company.


Thank you for all the great memories so far Chris and I can't wait to see what is in store for us still.

No comments: