Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's offical....

OK Blogging world, I have finally finished it and am ready to share it with all of you. One of my goals I made at the beginning of the year was to get out there more with my Photography business. I have been holding back for quite some time. I have just been doing hit and miss with photo jobs and after everyone telling me that I REALLY need to take this to the next level, I said OK! So it took me 2 months longer then I wanted to but its finished and I am ready to start sharing and getting people booked for some pictures. So go on look, tell your friends and everyone you know. I am pretty inexpensive on my pricing, but I really don't think pictures should cost a person an arm and a leg. Here is my link to my photo blog.

Thank You for your support in my new adventure.

jglasock-jgphotos.blogspot.com

No comments: