Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Look who turned 3...


 I still can't believe my little Natali Ann is 3 years old! She is growing up so fast I just love her to pieces. What does Natali love, the color purple, princess, dancing with mommy and singing songs in the car. Here are pictures from how we celebrated her day.
 This is Nat getting ready to head out on her one on one date with Mommy. I told her we were going to her birthday surprise, she was so excited...
I took her to Build-A-Bear where she got to make her own teddy bear...


 All the way to the car, she sang, "I love my purple teddy bear, and she is all mine!!"
 Having her birthday Dinner with mommy...
Happy Birthday Natali. We celebrated by having some of her friends come over for a lunch play date. Then we finished the day off by watching her older siblings play in their first T-Ball game (pictures to come) and having dinner out with everyone.
The best Present this mommy got from the birthday girl.....FINALLY wanting to be a big girl and got Potty in the Potty.. we are day 4 into it and I am so proud of her making that decision for herself. It has made it easy on this mommy and she loves that she is a BIG GIRL!! :)

No comments: