Thursday, January 21, 2010

Traci is 2!!


As I woke up this morning, I couldn't believe that 2 years ago I was in the hospital with my new baby girl! Traci was born bright and early in the morning, (thanks to a wonderful scheduled C-Section) and she still has like this time clock that wakes her up at the same time every morning. Regardless of the time she went to bed!! :)
I love watching her grow and learn every day. She is just so amazing and such a wonderful helper. We call her our little mommy. And no joke, she tends to repeat EVERYTHING that I say. As I am finishing up her book for this year, it is crazy to see how much she has changed in just one year!
So here is to you my little Miss Traci Lue! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Traci Lue just hours old. Traci Lue on her 1st Birthday
Traci Lue NOW!!

2 comments:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

omigosh I LOVE her one year old pic, it is sooo cute. Her nose is too adorable for words!

Scott and Stacia said...

It is crazy how fast they grow up! Enjoy!