Thursday, January 6, 2011

December in Review



Sorry I am now just getting to posting about December. It was quite a month. We enjoyed celebrating 5 birthdays in December. That's right 5! (My sis-in-law Emi, my nephew Donaven who turned the big 1, my two sisters JaNeil and JoAnna birthdays, and of course my 27th birthday!)

December was filled with lots of fun things. The first big snow fall happened which finally caused a snow day from school for Neilsen. He enjoyed
playing out s
ide in the snow as long as mom would let him.
Then there was Christmas. I LOVED Christmas this year.
Finally my kids (minus Jami and Natali) really got into Christmas and Santa! We had our countdown out and all our Christmas up before December hit! LOL!! Neilsen and Traci loved singing their favorite Christmas song everyday. They sang it even after Santa had already came to town. :) After spending Christmas early morning opening our presents here and seeing what Santa had brought them we lo
aded everyone in the car and drove to American Falls to spend Christmas day with Chris's family. I just loved how into Christmas my kids were and they were just so much fun to watch open their presents from everyone. Each of them got some awesome thin
gs. Traci's favorite gift by far was her Cinderella get up from her Grandma and Grandpa Glascock. They got her the dress, the purse, gloves, ring, necklace and "lips" too! The only thing they left out which she quickly reminded them that she doesn't have the Cinderella SHOES!!
(Good thing her birthday is in January!)
Neilsen had a truck/car Christmas. And he enjoys trapping himself up in his room way from his sisters to enjoy them. And Natali finally got her own babies just like her big sister. Santa even thought of her when he brought both girls a princess dress up trunk filled with shoes, jewelery and an dress up outfit. So now she gets to have fun all day long being just like her big sister butwith HER own stuff!
We had fun ending December right by bringing in the new Year at two family parties. We had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa's Pizza party. Then Daddy showed up from work early and instead of taking the kids home, we went out to my aunts house and let the kids celebrate a little bit more by playing with their cousins over there and just enjoyed a good time talking and playing games with some more family. We did make it home before midnight and Traci and Neilsen were awake still to watch the ball drop and have a New Years Toast with mom and dad!

So as you can see we had an AWESOME December. I am glad it is 2011! I can't wait to see what this new year brings. I know there are some changes in store for our family this year and I can't wait to see where it takes us!












No comments: