Sunday, February 20, 2011

Guess who is 3?

In January Traci Lue turned 3!!! She has waited all year for her birthday! And I am not kidding. This girl every time we would go to friends or cousins birthday party she would start to cry and want nothing to do with the party because it wasn't "her" party! I thought her birthday would never get here for her sakes. LOL She was so cute about her birthday this year. She has grow so
much in the past year I just couldn't believe it. Our family sure would be the same with out our beautiful Traci Lue. I am working on her 3year book right now and thought it would be fun to post a little flash back of some Traci Lue.

About the funniest thing happened when I took her to her well child check up. Traci is my little "girly girl" and everyday her dad calls her his princess too. She now has 2 princess outfits complete with dress, shoes and crowns! (She also reminds me she is missing a few princess outfits she REALLY REALLY WANTS!) Anyway, at her appoint
ment
Traci was asked a few questions by her doctor. Her doctor as her if she new her name, how old she was and if she was a boy or a girl. This was Traci's response to that, "I am a girl. I am 3 years old. and My name is Traci Lue Glascock and I am a Princess.
" Oh Traci!!

I love you my little mini me! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you.


No comments: