Friday, December 23, 2011

Guess who is the BIG 28????


I am finally going to sit down and actually post about.....ME!! I figure seeing I post about everyone else, it might be a change to do a little posting about what I am up to.
On Wednesday I turned the BIG 28! Now there really isn't anything special about turning 28, except my sisters keep reminding me that I am now that much closer to 40! (Who Cares about turning 30 right!) LOL!!!
My day was spent like any other day, except I woke up to my 5 year old cuddling into me and saying, "Happy Birthday Mom, I love you so much!" What a way to start your day right! The rest of my birthday was spent baking and frosting Christmas cookies with my kids, a Girls Night out for dinner, then some vegging out time with my handsome husband. Not too bad if I do say so my self! So here is to a great birthday! I look forward to what this new year has in store for me. :)

P.S. This is my birthday dress my hubby bought for me!! Just had to show it off because I like it so much!!

1 comment:

The Baker Family said...

That is totally me telling you how much closer you are to 40 lol. I Love ya